The Sims 4: Funeral Event Mod
It’s finally done- the Funeral Event Mod! I hope you all enjoy it 🙂
This game play mod includes:
- The ability to throw a Funeral Event
- Custom whims for Sims to throw a funeral (after viewing the death of another Sim)
- The ability to hire a “Minister” to come to the funeral
- Ministers will perform a Eulogy (if you have City Living installed), or just hang out and speak with your Sims
- Custom interactions (Argue about the Will, Ask the Minister for Advice, Compain about the Unfair of Death, Convince Death Was a Hoax, Discuss the Will, Refuse to Face Death, Share Happy Memories, Speak Ill of the Dead, Talk about the Afterlife, Tell Funny Story about the Deceased Sim) which only appear during the Funeral!
- Custom goals to complete during the event
- Custom/functional caskets (open and closed) and a floral wreath which are to be used during the funeral (much thanks to @necrodogmtsands4s for letting me use his objects, mod them and include them in this event!)
- Functional podium for your Minister (City Living required)
- Custom rewards (Conversions from TS3 store) from the Deceased Sim’s “will”
- Gold level funeral includes a monetary reward (money from the will)
- Tons of custom buffs/moodlets associated with the custom interactions, objects, and the Funeral event
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Funerals all come with a tombstone- if you throw a Funeral for a Sim off the lot, you will now have a tombstone you can use to mourn their death and write a epitaph!
- Sims will have a +2 sadness moodlet after throwing a funeral- giving you a more “realistic” level of sadness after losing a loved one
- New Church and Graveyard lot- comes with everything you need to throw a Funeral event.
This mod is base game compatible and does not override anything in your game. It’s compatible with all my other event mods, and should be compatible with all other mods (including McCommand Center).
The mod IS a script mod and does require the .ts4script file (included) for the custom interactions to show up, so make sure you have script mods enabled in your game and that you place the .ts4script file in your mods folder, no more than one subfolder deep.
Make sure your game is updated to the latest patch (22.214.171.1240)!
Special thanks to: @necrodogmtsands4s for his casket/wreath objects, @bsimth for her greeting card mesh (which I think I’ve used in every mod I’ve ever made, hehe), and @konansock for play testing and his general awesomeness 🙂 Also, big thanks to everyone who submitted ideas and suggestions for the rewards- hope you like the way they turned out!
Aw thank you!
Aw that’s fantastic! -Jag